- Karla Brothers is a Licensed Massage Practitioner. License number: #MA 60284817
- Change your mind and change your body. The goal of The Well is to empower, inspire and achieve whole body wellness.
- I have been a Massage Therapist for over six years. My experience in massage therapy crosses over into personal training by giving me the edge over other trainers through my extensive education, training and on the job experience. My primary focus in training clients is through functional workouts and helping you to understand your lifestyle choices with life coaching during our sessions.
- Choose from Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Active Isolated Stretching, Sports Massage or Trigger Point Therapy
- 2 1hr Massage deals per customer OR 1 3-Pack Massage Deal per customer
- Karla Brothers, LMP at The Well massage services are restricted to women clientel only.
- May purchase 1 one-hour massage or a package of 3 one-hour massages. Good for any massage except hot stone.
- Appointments required. First come, first served.
- No cash redemption; no cash value.
- Does not include tax or gratuity.
- 24 hour cancellation policy or voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Paid value does not expire. Promotional value expires 7/19/2013.
- Expires 7/19/2013
Swedish Massage is a very relaxing and therapeutic style of bodywork. It combines oils or lotion with an array of strokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion to help the body improve its circulation. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, and greater flexibility.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage is a form of bodywork that aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. Deep Tissue Massage is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don't get too uncomfortable. Keep in mind that soreness is pretty common after the treatment, and that plenty of water should be ingested to aid with the flushing and removal of toxins that will have been released from the deep tissue during the session.
Active Isolated Stretching
Developed by Aaron Mattes, Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) is a dynamic system for improving your flexibility and overall well-being. As you probably already know, stretching your muscles not only reduces your chance of injury, but also strengthens your tendons and improves your circulation.
Sports Massage is a type of massage designed for highly active people who engage in athletics. Engaging in sports is harsh on the body and can often lead to injuries in both the short and long term. Sports Massage enhances performance and prolongs a sports career by helping to prevent injury, reduce pains and swelling in the body, relax the mind, increase flexibility, and dramatically improve recovery rates. Sports Massage is also highly effective in aiding the rapid recovery of an athlete from an injury by encouraging greater kinesthetic awareness and in turn promoting the body's natural immune function.
Trigger Point Therapy
Trigger Point Therapy is a style of bodywork that focuses on stimulating and releasing "trigger points" in your body. Trigger points are tender areas of tension similar to acupressure points, except they occur in the belly of the muscle rather than along the energy pathways of the body. These "knots" are built up throughout a person's life due to physical, mental, and/or emotional stress. During a session, focused pressure is applied through a variety of techniques order to release your trigger points. This process can be quite painful at times, yet the effects are lasting and profoundly transformative.