- Everett Rowing strives to promote the sport of rowing among adults and youth in the Greater Everett Area. The club offers opportunities for novices who want to "Learn How To Row" to offering members the experience to race at local and regional regattas.
- Learn to Row classes teach the basic rowing skills to participants who want an introduction to the sport. Whether you rowed a long time ago and want to get back onto the water or have never touched a rowing oar or boat, this novice class will get you on your way in a non-pressure environment! Youth Learn to Row classes are geared towards participants ages 12 yr. - 18 yr.
- Combine the skill and athleticism of power lifting, swimming, and the golf swing. Now imagine eight athletes performing the motion in perfect synchronization. Welcome to the sport of rowing, otherwise known as "crew."
- Everyone practices, everyone races. There is no "bench seat" in the sport of rowing. It is the policy of Everett Rowing that no cuts are made. All that wish to participate or compete, have the opportunity to do so.
- ERA provides coaching, equipment, and support to rowers in the local Everett area. At ERA, we believe our athletes deserve the chance to be the best they can be. That’s why we want to do everything we can to make sure they get their chance and to encourage that special ERA spirit in all of them.
- This voucher is not available to redeem or print until August 06, 2012
- Ages 12-18
- Summer Camp Option: One week, 4x per week, 9am-2pm Rowing Classes (Aug 6-9 OR 13-16 OR 20-23). $69 (normally $150)
- Single Saturday Session Option: One 4 Hour Saturday Rowing Class 9am – 1pm. (Aug 11 OR Sept 8 OR Oct 6) $20 (normally $48)
- Registration 7 days in advance and subject to availability.
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Classes begin indoors on rowing machines where participant will learn the basics in a stable environment before heading to the Snohomish River to practice skills learned on the open water.
- No cash value; no cash redemption; not good in conjunction with any other offer.
- Paid value does not expire. Promotional value expires 10/31/12.
- Expires 10/31/2012
One-Day Learn to Row (Youth Class Ages 12-18)
Session #1: Saturday, August 11
Session #2 Saturday, September 8
Session #3 Saturday, October 6
Learn to Row classes teach the basic rowing skills to participants who want an introduction to the sport. This class attracts people from all age groups, genders, and skill levels. Whether you rowed a long time ago and want to get back onto the water or have never touched a rowing oar or boat, this novice class will get you on your way in a non-pressure environment! Sessions are held each year from March through October.
Learn to Row classes include an orientation session where participants will view a safety video, practice handling a boat in and out of the water, and learn basic rowing technique on an ergometer (rowing machine) before the class is in a boat, pushing off the dock and taking strokes on the water.
Summer Camp (Ages 12-18)
Are you interested in trying rowing? - We have 3 options to get you on the water!
Camp #1: August 6 - Aug 9
Camp #2: Aug 13 - Aug 16
Camp #3: Aug 20 - Aug 23
Mon - Thurs, 9:00am - 2:00pm
To register for either the one day class or our summer camp please go to http://www.everettrowing.com/