Everett, WA 98201
Two shows to choose from:
Friday, Aug10th at 7:30pm
Saturday, Aug11th at 7:30pm
Doors open at 6:30pm
- Take your family to see the most exciting Professional Bull Riding featuring some of the top bull riders from Washington, Oregon and around the country!
- Fans will witness thrilling 8-second rides and jaw-dropping wrecks throughout the adrenaline-soaked performance as the PBR’s insanely brave cowboys risk it all against monstrous animal athletes that can weigh as much as 2,000 pounds.
- Don't miss your chance to see the PBR here at the Comcast Arena this Friday and Saturday night!
- Limit 2 vouchers per person. (This is the equivalent of 8 tickets).
- HURRY! Only 75 deals available per show!
- Voucher is good for FOUR Lower Level End Seats (Section 101-105) plus TWO Large Popcorns.
- Event is August 10 and 11, 2012 starting at 7:30pm. Doors open at 6:30pm.
- Tickets are available to pick up beginning Thursday, 8/9 up until the show time on 8/10 and 8/11. Vouchers will also be available to print out starting 8/9.
- Must provide your deal voucher and picture ID to the Comcast Arena Box Office.
- No cash redemption; no cash value. Not good in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. No refunds or exchanges.
- This offer not valid for purchase at Box Office.
- Paid value does not expire. Promotional value expires 8/11/12.
- Expires 8/11/2012
The Professional Bull Riders announced that its Lucas Oil Touring Pro Division, featuring some of the top bull riders from Washington, Oregon and around the country, will compete at Comcast Arena at Everett.
Fans will witness thrilling 8-second rides and jaw-dropping wrecks throughout the adrenaline-soaked performance as the PBR’s insanely brave cowboys risk it all against monstrous animal athletes that can weigh as much as 2,000 pounds.
The Lucas Oil Touring Pro Division is the gateway for cowboys striving to compete on the elite nationally-televised Built Ford Tough Series, which is comprised of the Top 35 bull riders in the world. Every five events on the BFTS, the Top five riders (based on money earned) from the TPD are allowed to move into the BFTS.
The PBR is the world’s premier bull riding organization. This year marks the 20th anniversary of the founding of the PBR. In just two decades, the dream of 20 bull riders has become a global sports phenomenon that is televised worldwide. More than 100 million viewers annually watch primetime PBR programming on networks around the world including CBS, CBS Sports Network, NBC, NBC Sports Network, and YouTube. The PBR has awarded over $100 million in prize money and 24 riders have earned over $1 million, including Justin McBride with $5.5 million – the most of any Western-sports athlete in history. Nearly 2 million fans attend Built Ford Tough Series and Touring Pro Division events each year. For more information on the PBR, go to www.pbr.com, or follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PBR and http://twitter.com/PBR