- 113 acre ranch with natural forest and meadows, the Pilchuck River, the Cascade foothills and loads of rustic charm.
- Old West Value Camp is a shared horse camp experience. Campers will be matched with a riding buddy according to age and riding skill level.
- A ridin' good time since 1977.
- Covered Indoor Riding Arena.
- Outdoor Riding Arenas and Corrals.
- Acres of Riding Trails.
- 1 per customer. $150 for one week of camp, must choose between June 17-21 or June 24-28
- HURRY! Only 44 total deals available!
- For beginners 6-16 years old. 160# and under.
- Day camp with gentle horses. Ride, saddle, and groom.
- Includes trail rides, lessons, games on horseback, horse care, stable management AND a horse show for parents and friends!
- Each week camps are Monday-Thursday, 9am-4pm and Friday, 9am-3pm. Two hours in the saddle each day.
- Camp price does not include equestrian helmet rental or before/after camp care.
- Campers need to dress to ride, bring a big sack lunch, 2 water bottles and lots of long, skinny carrots everyday.
- Paid value does not expire. Promotional value expires 6/28/13.
- Expires 6/28/2013
Come to Camp Horse Country this year for a "ridin' good time!" We're waiting to meet you. Got carrots?
Learn to groom, saddle and ride - all day with horses in a "down-home", horsy-friendly environment.
Bring carrots and make new four-legged friends with our wonderful horses and ponies. We have just the right horse for you. Never ridden before? We specialize in beginners, but our horses are suitable for riders of all skill levels.
Meet other horse enthusiasts who know that the best way to spend the summer is in the saddle and who share your love of these amazing animals.
CAMP FUN at CAMP HORSE COUNTRY
“A ridin’ good time since 1977!”
Daily horseback riding – from 2 to 5 hours a day in the saddle. We ride in the arenas, in the corrals and on the trails. Length of riding time depends on the camp program you choose.
Ground School – Learn to groom and saddle and how to handle a horse on the ground, including cleaning the hooves.
Horse Care – Learn to feed, how to clean tack, clean stalls, and take horses to their paddocks or pastures.
Games and Horsy Activities – on the ground and in the saddle.
Horse-Shoeing Demonstration - our kid-friendly horseshoer welcomes your questions.
Friday Horse Show with ribbons, trophies and awards.
Safe and positive environment.
Friendship circles, team-building activities and barn buddies.
Small classes - limited enrollment.